About the Position:
A Brandwise Customer Support Technician is responsible for providing our customers best-in-class service and software support via phone, email, and, sometimes, in-person. Familiarity with web applications, development processes, support escalation processes, and supplier and agency selling environments is a plus, but not required.
*We are looking for candidates who currently reside in the state of Colorado, around the Denver Metro area. Please note this is an on-site full time position located in Lakewood, Colorado.
- You are equal parts nerdy and gregarious
- You have top notch written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for explaining use of software and the Internet in non-technical terms. Basically, you can translate geek-speak to mere mortals
- Be a great multitasker! Work with multiple customers on multiple issues… while rubbing your tummy and patting your head
- Don’t just help our customers, help us! Be great at documenting issues and recording steps to reproduce them so that the rest of your team, our Data team, and our R&D team can find those bugs and squash them as quickly as possible.
- You love computers & software. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications, good comfort within Windows, OS X, and iOS operating systems, and various web browsers, primarily Internet Explorer. Bonus skills: SQL and SQL Lite
- You know your way around Computer Networking setup, TCP / IP, LAN, WAN, WLAN protocols and technologies. This is not your primary customer support responsibility, but this knowledge sure helps with troubleshooting the software problems reported by our customers!
- You’re fun to work with and can enhance your team & the entire company with your presence, skills, drive and passion
Although we’re not looking for specific minimum educational background, this early-career position is often the voice of the company, so be awesome!
You might need to work flexible hours, including scheduled shift coverage starting between 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. daily, with rotating evening and weekend remote on-call coverage. You might also, be required to travel for on-site support and work on the weekend to support our customer’s peak selling season (primarily January and July).
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 401k with 3% company contribution
- Vacation/Personal days
- Paid holidays
- Gourmet coffee everyday along with Friday beer and ping pong
- Entrepreneurial and casual office environment surrounded by other motivated and passionate individuals
Email your resume and a genuinely crafted cover letter to careers at brandwise.com explaining why you think Brandwise is the perfect fit for you. Please be sure to include the job title in your subject line. And we’ll give you extra credit if you can tell us something about Brandwise that actually proves you did your homework and researched our company.