As our industry faces new realities, Brandwise wants to ensure that our stakeholders are aware of tools, features and strategies that can help you adapt and adjust to new working conditions.
Please sign up for our Brandwise Insiders group where we’ll be posting invitations to a new video series demonstrating how to use these tools and many others that are included in your Brandwise Studio products. You may also text INSIDERS to 33777 to receive text and email updates.
Here are some of the tools that we’ll be exploring for you to effectively work remotely with the power of the Brandwise Studio:
1. Reach B2B eCommerce – beyond the online marketplace, Reach is loaded with tools to work remotely with a customer including, amongst others: Virtual Showroom, Online Collaboration, and Digital Catalogs.
2. Vision for iPad – Reports and Analytics that have been built to help you evaluate your customers are also powerful tools for working with them remotely: 360-degree map view of Territory Sales Totals, 13 Months Sales History, Reach Order History, and Supplier Product History. Vision for iPad also includes the ability to email reports, including digital content that the retailer can download.
3. Sales Analysis Play for PC – Your Play system includes powerful tools to plan sales calls, suggest reorders, and gain insight on your sales: View Best Selling Product History by Customer, Supplier, or Time Frame; Send product tear sheets and create reorders.
4. Create Product Collections – A powerful feature within Present Product on Play for iPad. Prepare collections of products (across multiple suppliers) to create merchandising suggestions for your customers: Seasonal or best sellers, create and email product Tear Sheets, create suggested orders based on saved collections.
5. Incorporate Video Conferencing to Present Product within Play – Explore options (Facetime, Duo, Teamview, Skype, Reflector, GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc.) to engage face-to-face with your customers: We’ll discuss techniques to use these systems in combination with Brandwise. We’ll also cover best practices to secure online appointments with customers and strategies to make the time as valuable as possible.
…. and stay tuned for more!
On Friday, March 20, 2020 we'll be hosting a webinar on these topics. Register today to save your space!