The wholesale platform.
Brandwise Marketplace Agreement
You’ve arrived at this page either because you have been invited to join, or are requesting to join, a Marketplace built on the Brandwise 2.0 platform.
The Brandwise Ecosystem includes many distinct marketplaces all built on the Passport-enabled Reach 2.0 platform. This architecture enables all stakeholders to participate in multiple marketplaces while providing and receiving data through a single source.
To further streamline Suppliers’ participation in these marketplaces, we’ve created one standard Marketplace Agreement. Once you have agreed to the terms laid out in this agreement, you can then follow the steps specific to each marketplace to become eligible to join.
A Brandwise Marketplace is a B2B Ecommerce platform designed for Retailers to place orders online with Suppliers. The unique architecture of the Brandwise Ecosystem integrates the Marketplace, hosted on our Reach B2B Ecommerce platform, with other tools in the Brandwise Suite including Stream Lite (Order Delivery via a web portal) and others.
Approved Retailers with a Brandwise Passport can start shopping right away. Orders placed through all Brandwise Marketplaces are delivered to you through our secure Stream Lite portal.
With your participation in the Marketplace comes free access to Passport, Transit and the Brandwise Content Management tool. Passport is your individual account in the Brandwise Ecosystem where you will connect to your business. Transit provides fast and easy transmission of product data to populate the Marketplace. You will access all these services through your single sign-on through your Passport.
Marketplace Participation, Fees, Terms and Conditions:
- Individual Marketplaces operated by Associations and other groups may have membership fees which are specific to each Association and are not governed by nor managed by Brandwise.
- When a Supplier’s account is 60 days past due, Brandwise maintains the right to suspend service and your products will no longer appear on any Brandwise Marketplace. You will still have access to your order history and other tools.
- Should you no longer want your brand represented on the Marketplace notice must be provided to: ATTN: Brandwise Finance Department email@example.com
- There is no minimum fixed expense to participate on the Marketplace.
- A 3% transaction fee is accrued on orders placed through any Brandwise Marketplace and delivered to you through Stream or Stream Lite.
- Transaction Fees are billed quarterly with Net 30 terms.
- Credit Card Processing
- In accordance with PCI compliance, all Credit Cards used as payment method for sales orders are tokenized.
- The only method for you to retrieve Credit Card information for these sales orders by logging into the Stream order delivery portal.
I agree with the terms, conditions and costs as outlined above. I also understand that any interpretation of deliverables derived from verbal conversation with a representative of Brandwise that are not expressly written into Terms and Conditions, or any assumption of usability that are not expressly detailed in this agreement, are not enforceable in any way.
Please fill out the form below to accept the terms of this agreement and begin your Marketplace journey!
To begin, please select the Association that you are a Member.