Sales: 877-435-3225

Technical Support

What Can We Help You With?

Phone and email support served fresh daily
877-435-3225 x 1 | support@brandwise.com

Our in-house team of technical support professionals is here between the hours of 6am – 6pm (Mountain Time) Monday – Friday

Our people are smart. Really smart. Not only are they developing all of the amazing tools that make us the #1 technology company in the industries we serve, but they’re also here to answer any questions or troubleshoot any issues you might run into. Whether on the road or at market, we are here to help you, whenever you need us.
At Brandwise, 5% of our team is sales, whose goal is to grow our business. The remaining 95% of our team is here to make sure you have everything you need to grow your business. From technical support, to account management, to our implementation specialists and site content, all the way to our product owners and development teams – we develop tools, procedures, and industry standards that modernize the art and science of selling.

We are very excited to roll out our new ticketing system because it will improve the lives of our users by:

  • Giving Brandwise better visibility into incident trends experienced by our user base. This will allow us to better prioritize which incidents to focus on so the ones that are important to the most users are tackled first.
  • Automatically notifying users about progress made on incidents they’ve reported individually and, for principals, incidents reported by their organization. This will give users real time updates on what matters most to them, without taking extra steps to contact Brandwise.
  • Giving users visibility behind the screens of Brandwise regardless of how incidents are reported (by email, on the web, in person, or over the phone).
  • Keeping you connected with what is happening at Brandwise from new product versions to Technical Support announcements. Make sure that your contact information remains up-to-date in the Brandwise Support Center (BSC) so you don’t miss important communications
Rolling out the BSC is a two phase project. The first is our ticketing system and the second is our new knowledge base.
The knowledge base will be the ultimate source for all things Brandwise knowledge. When we have completed the roll out, you will be able to use keywords to search for specific information you are looking for. We will be rolling out phase two in the next few months, but you will likely notice us beginning to generate articles for the knowledge base including information about the latest releases and more.
We will be posting additional information on the Knowledge Base piece of this project in the near future. Stay tuned!
To get signed up for the BSC  just click the link below, we look forward to seeing you there!

 

Brandwise Support Center

Phone Support

You can reach the Brandwise Technical Support team by calling 1-877-435-3225 ext 1.
If you should encounter a critical issue that renders your system unusable, please give us a call, we have emergency technical support available 24/7!

Remote Assistance

Downloads

Barcode Fonts   Download
  1. Download the zip file containing the barcode fonts
  2. Right-click the zip file and extract all
  3. Highlight all of the barcodes in the folder (CTRL+A)
  4. Right-Click and select Install
How to Install CutePDF   Install Instructions
Touch Keyboard Batch File   Download
  1. Download the zip file containing the Touch Keyboard batch file
  2. Right-click the zip file and extract all
  3. Right-click the Touch Keyboard batch file and click on Run as Administrator
  4. If you receive this message “Windows protected your PC – Windows SmartScreen Prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running the app might put your PC at risk.”
    • Click on the “More info” link located below the message
    • Click on the “Run anyway” button
  5. This will run the batch file